Thursday, March 22, 2012

Acting 'oops'!

Trials of An Actress

I missed a day again! :P At least I caught it before it got too late, this time.

So - Wednesday. Kind of an 'oops' day anyway, but I'd made an appointment back in January to register with Central Casting, and so I went down there, all makeup, clothes, and hair done. Of course, I get there and discover I forgot my social security card (typical). They were nice enough to reset my appointment for next week. Considering they're stopping the appointment system they had (but still honoring the appointments that people set up before they ended them), it's great for me. So! I'll just have to be more put together, next week :D.

That's pretty much all that went on - I spent the morning running around getting ready, brushing my teeth, washing my hair, picking my clothes (shoes, shirt, and pants), and doing makeup. Then I was (again) exhausted when I got home (way I live my life, pretty much. I suspect that's why I keep trying to leave my computer in various classrooms).

No comments:

Post a Comment