Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fiverr, Transcribing, and Work

Got two orders on Fiverr!

Well, eight, really. Two separate buyers though. They each ordered an hour, so that makes eight 15-minute chunks.

I had to take a break from transcribing while play rehearsal was going on (and I was (still am) going to school) but once October hit, I started up again. Activated my fiverr transcribing, writing, and editing gigs, and my non-fiverr employer (is that the right word?) sent me two and a half hours last week. He pays better than I can get on fiverr (someone once called those "slave wages") so I always jump at the opportunity to work off-fiverr. (Side note: that particular person is awesome.)

Incidentally, that's why I've now got a Facebook page (see sidebar), so I can get a bit more than four bucks an hour. Fiverr's great for training purposes (it's where I learned now to transcribe), but you can't make a living or pay for school doing it.

There's no rehearsal this week. I think I'm feeling a little lost :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment