Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Acting and Halloween

Couple of exciting things - first off, the play Little Prince opened and it's going well. We've done two days thus far (8 more to go!) and apparently have got happy reviews, though I haven't seen them. It's so weird preforming in front of an audience! But I'm not feeling stage-fright or anything - I'm loving it! (okay, so I'm on stage like, 10 minutes. but still!)

It's fun. The other bit of news is that I've recently completed another crocheted 'bug', but this one's for Halloween. Now, I'm not really one for Halloween (I'm a Christian, see) but as a business owner, I simply couldn't pass this chance up. Check out this little guy:

Ain't it cute? (eye of the beholder and all that...) I've got arachnophobia really, really bad, but I still like this guy (as you'd know if you've seen my post on twitter (speaking of which, if you're not following me, come on over! I'm friendly, I promise).

No comments:

Post a Comment