Sunday, April 1, 2012

Acting Job!

I got a job!!!

Extras job, through Central Casting. I've been calling both Jeff Olan (another extras casting group I'm signed up with - have I mentioned them?) and Central Casting in the last week to listen to the recordings for any jobs, there was one on Central Casting, I called the number, and got the job! Squee! It's in Van Nuys for a show called 'Awkward'... I've never heard of it before. I'm being a high school student. So I just spent the last hour looking for the appropriate clothes (most the sweaters in the house are black and white... exactly what they don't want), ironed a few shirts, de-furred everything, and hung them all in a room with no cats. At the moment. They were in there, so I'll probably have to de-fur again in the morning.

My call time is at 6:30 tomorrow morning, and fortunately I live only just over an hour away from Van Nuys. So I don't have to wake up too absurdly early.

:) So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment