Saturday, November 7, 2009

Magic Mountain Madness

I meant to put this up last night, but I crashed in bed right after getting home, so it's going up late.

I LOVE Magic Mountain. The lines were short yesterday (yay!) so we covered pretty much all the rides (just going once, each) between 10:30 and 4. Goliath - one of my favorites - was closed, but I went on Terminator for the first time. Terminator, by the way, is definitely worth waiting in a long line for. Tatsu and Colossus are my favorites, and we went on Colossus four times. Three of those in a row. The back seat's the best, thanks to the whiplash effect.

All in all, great (early) birthday fun. :).


Word Count since last post:
Dragon's Children: 292
Nightmare: 306

1 comment:

  1. That was so much fun!!!! I love Magic Mountain too!!! I agree with you on Terminator...definitely worth the wait =)

    ReplyDelete