Tuesday, September 13, 2011

3 weeks into the fall semester of 2011...

School's started - been 'started' for about three weeks now, actually. I did get the classes I wanted (slash, needed), so I'll be finished with what I need for my Computer Science AS. But I'm not graduating yet; I'm stickin' around for another semester at least.

I've been working on my theatre AA one class a semester. Next semester I can focus on it, and I only have eleven credits that I need (so four classes). If they're all offered in the spring semester ( and I have some leeway, it doesn't have to be four specific class) then I can graduate, if I want. But as I don't know what I'll be doing after that semester, I don't know right now when I'm going to graduate (taking to administration about multiple degrees and continuing after getting a degree is on my to-do list).

On a side note, I enjoy theatre much more than programming. And science research more than programming. It's funny - speaking as a science person - that theatre, which is in the arts, attracts and challenges me in much the same way as science. (But physics wins way over theatre in term of challenge. In some ways that's not a contest.) At some point here, I'll figure out what I'm going to do with my life. In the meantime, that'll be school, running my own business, and trying to get on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment