Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Quickie

So just a quick one, cause it's too early to say much -

I finally got an order off of Fiverr! Funny, I put up a widget on this site about it, and next thing I know, I got a hit. Probably doesn't have anything to do with it, but I think it'd be amusing if it did.

It was a transcription job, and the person was really nice, and easy to work with, and - what I'm assuming was - the Aussie accent was cool to listen too. It's been awhile since I've heard an accent besides my own.

Plus I got another journal order :D!

New topic: the other day, I made crescent rolls, some with chocolate inside em, off a copycat recipe of the Pillsbury ones. I've made them before, but this time I used xylitol sugar and maltitol-sweetened chocolate chips. They came out awesome (so, just the same as using regular sugar). Although with these, I didn't place the sugar into the hot/warm water-yeast mix. Something I need to find out is, whether xylitol sugar is eaten by yeast.

(Yeast is weird stuff)

No comments:

Post a Comment