Monday, August 16, 2010

So, it's been awhile. Hey!

Last time I was on the social web I was on twitter, where I mentioned that I had an international job on Etsy. In Switzerland. That was cool, btw, and was shipped a little bit ago. It was another project that I had to print onto the front (which is why a pic won't be posted here - it was a pic of someone's face) and I had to print on the actual pages of the book! Whee! It was only 8 pages, but hey, fun.

And (while I'm at it) I got another order for a regular journal (done with a Victorian-vintage cover) and an open notepad with printing on the top flap. Open notepads, btw, are 3x4 inch pads with only a 1-inch flap at the top, and I intend for the flap to be printed on.

Did I ever describe my notebooks? The regular ones are 8x5.5 inches with 32 pages, cut and bound by myself.

Right now, I'm working on yet another order, this one for 3 nautical notebooks, regular size. I'm looking for the 3rd cover this week - it's hard to find cover paper I'm happy with, especially for such a specific project like this! But hey, once its made I'll take a pic to show ya'll and ship it off.

Yah! Booming business!

Here's a pic of the Victorian book - ain't it cute? It's got glitter and everything. My favorite book to-date.

No comments:

Post a Comment