Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Delays ahead... And the enviroment

So, yah, it's been awhile since I posted (or, at least, it feels like it). But I'm not stopping!

School's been a bit hectic, not to mention my ebay stuff keeps me busy when I am at home. Finals are coming up soon, so it's not likely to get any better. On the blogfront, though, I'll be doing the color green next (in which I'm gonna get to geek out about photosynthesis and stuff. Whee!!!)

So as soon as things slow down in school a bit, I'll put up my green post. Doesn't that sound enviroment-ish? Though I don't really know how it could be much else... blogging doesn't use paper. It does use electricity, though. Can't say I know how green/eco/enviromentally-friendly that is, but I don't think it's too bad.

Anyway, I think I'll be back in a week...? Or maybe a bit more. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment